Do you need salary information for your recruitments, salary negotiations or internal comparisons?
Are you interested in which salary and remuneration policies are currently popular in the market?
Are you curious about which variable pay and benefits are common for which jobs?
Eager to know more about what the insured benefits package consists of?
Thanks to Hudson’s surveys you can draw up a strategic remuneration policy taking the most recent market information into account.
In 2016 the survey resulted in a record edition. Below, you will find the most important figures for that edition:
The results are still available.
BENEFITS OF PARTICIPATION
- Free Company compa-ratio: discover the positioning of your company on the market. You will receive a general comparison on the level of base salary, variable pay and extra-legal benefits.
- Free Trends report: contains the principal reward trends that occurred in the period of 2016-2017 on the Belgian market.
- Free Theme report ‘Insured benefits': gain insight into the composition of insurance packages on the market.
- Free Job Matching Guide: dispose of extensive job descriptions of more than 200 reference jobs.
- Invitation to our Lighthouse Event at the end of June 2017 where the results of the survey will be clarified and where you will gain new insights into the hot topics in reward thanks to different workshops.
- Considerable discount when purchasing the results.
NEW IN 2017
- Reward Architect Advanced – our new extended online tool – will replace the Editor software.
- Profound inquiry into and reporting on the composition of the Insured benefits package.
- New reference jobs as a result of which we can inquire 220 jobs in total.
Should you want more information about this survey, look at our brochure.